A great light meal with lots of protein, some fiber, and very low carbs. An enjoyable meal everyone will enjoy, and you won’t have to go crazy dealing with all the carbs!
To make the chicken:
- 1.5lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 finely chopped celery stalk
- 1/2 of an onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 16 oz can fat free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
For the wraps:
- 6-10 large lettuce leaves,
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded carrots
- 2 large celery stalks, cut into matchsticks
In the crock pot, combine the chicken, chopped onions, chopped celery, minced garlic and the broth from the can .
Cover your crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours.
When the mixture is cooked, put a spoonful in the lettuce, add the uncooked vegetables, and enjoy!
Servings: 6 • Size: 1/2 cup chicken and vegatables • Fat: 0.1 g • Carb: 5.4 g • Fiber: 1.7 g • Protein: 25 g