- 12 oz green beans – remove the strings, tips, wash and pat dry.
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Course Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of shredded parmesan (powdered will work too)
Toss the green beans in a bowl with the cheese, spices, and olive oil, and spread them on an aluminum covered baking sheet (for easy clean up). Place the baking sheet in an over preheated to 425, and bake for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
This great recipe has only 8 grams of carbs, and 4 grams of fiber.